Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Goings On

Sometimes the day just gets the best of her, and the ride home offers a little rest.  In this case, she fell asleep in the middle of her book



A trip to the Children's Museum in St. Paul introduced her to the water table.  I see our summer on the deck will be including this fun activity.



And a transformation!  Cute new haircut, and all too willing for a camera 'cheese.'


It is a rare occasion when Mara doesn't feel well or sleep through the night.  Night 2 of a fight with a temperature, and she finally gave in about 5am.  Who can resist a sleeping baby?  Even if it means you have 6" on the corner of the bed.



Eating dinner, I turned away to get Mara something else to eat, and turned around to find something coming in and out of a nostril, and her attempting to shove another one in.  Course I had to take a picture before I took them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment