Diesel (aka Pup-a). I look for him firs then when I wake up in the morning. I love to throw food off of my high chair for him to eat. I love to feed him off the floor. I love to dig food out of his food bin and put it in his food dish (this takes me a long time, and sometimes I stop to snack on it). And I also love playing with his kennel (even getting in it). I've learned when we leave, Diesel goes in his kennel, so I take him there.
Climbing on furniture...when I get on, I love to pile things on my lap (blankets, clothes, whatever). I often use my little chair to climb on the big chair, but you can see here, I'm trying on my own and getting frustrated.
Playing in the pantry...it never gets old. Those flavor packets for water are so much fun to dump out, and I love the chocolate graham crackers mom has in there. I just learned how to get a little more height to help me reach stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment